12/22/08

Blaggo ... the "Missing Stooge"???

Normally, photos don't show up here. What with a spirits (super)natural aversion to same, we never get our "good side" to show up . The irony of a newspaperman, now having to forgo same is not lost on me. So ...

An opportunity to address this came up a few days back. Whilst looking out over the vast amount of wit and wisdom residing on this up and coming medium, I found an interesting picture of Illinois current "Commander and Thief", (He is the head of our National Guard after all.) over at a place called Vodkapundit . And I was struck by the similarity between him, and one of cinema's well known comedic "thugs". So I submit for your approval:


Coincidence or is there more here then meets the eye??





I shall let you, good readers all, to be the judge.

1 comment:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Almost twins. Both are pretty goofy.